Rashford’s first goal + Anthony ‘Gamcha’ fantastic final goal Manchester United OT 4 goals explosion UEL quarterfinal ‘Blue Fire’, Betis defeated by 3 goals

EPL Man Utd won a 3-goal victory over Betis (Spain) at home and moved to the quarterfinals of the Europa League. They took the lead ahead of the second game away from Betis.

On the 10th (Korean time), Manchester United won the UEFA Europa League round of 16 home 1st leg at Old Trafford (OT) in Manchester, England, with goals from Rashford, Anthony, Bruno Fernandes and Behorst in a row to record a 4-1 victory. It has risen to an advantageous position to advance to the quarterfinals.

It was snowing and cold in Manchester that day. About 4,000 Betis away fans visited Old Trafford.

In the 6th minute of the first half, Rashford scored the first goal with a powerful right-footed shot, and Man United succeeded in taking the lead. Manchester United came out with a 4-2-3-1 formation. Behorst in the front line, Rashford-Bruno Fernandez-Antoni in the back line, Fred-Casemiro as a defensive midfielder, Shaw-Lisandro Martinez-Barran-Dalot in the four-back line, and De Gea as goalkeeper. Early in the game, Manchester United, who scored the opening goal, led the attack. It launched a wave of attacks. He kept digging on the left and right sides.

Betis faced with the same 4-2-3-1 formation as Manchester United. Ayoz Perez started in the front line, Juanmi-Joaquin-Enrique in the back line, Carvalho-Rodriguez as the defensive midfielder, Abner-Felipe-Pecella-Sabari in the four-back line, and Bravo as the goalkeeper. Veteran Joaquin was the 100th game hosted by UEFA that day.

Betis was busy defending early in the game. Man United, who took the lead in the attack, failed to score an additional goal. The last touch was inaccurate, so it missed the goal little by little. 윈 토토

Betis scored an equalizer in the 32nd minute through Ayoz Perez. Perez, who received a pass from Huanmi, kicked a ground ball and the right-footed shot dug into the left corner of the United goal. Betis scored a goal with only one shot on target in the first half.

When it became 1-1, both teams increased the intensity of forward pressure. In order to interrupt the opponent’s rear build-up, the front striker and the defenders were closely attached. In the 43rd minute of the first half, Manchester United goalkeeper De Gea made a fatal pass miss and faced a big crisis, but Ayoz Perez’s shot hit the Manchester United goal. In the crisis of conceding an extra run, Manchester United’s luck followed. De Gea made three big mistakes in the first half alone.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.